WTF is going on with this 200

mole

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok, about 10mins ago i we had a power cut, my ambit 200 comes back on and the USB and Enet lights are solid along with sync and rdy, but i only have Enet pluged in, is NTL f*cking with me or is my modem going crazy, other than that it is still working with normal speeds and so on. any idea's?

Last edited by a moderator:
More interesting?
I had a power cut yesterday and today?
Went to bed.
Maybe switching the electric of is the only way now to stop the modems!!!
Ah pin 11!!!

your modem has been hit by the update go to the root page n c if its got the nthell logo if it has ur modems fecked! unless its still online?

sorry, i forgot to say, this modem has not been modded in anyway, this is my standard one 2mbit legal, had the udate on that a while ago, my cloned modems are fine with no update, i seem to have stopped the update on them, just its strage even thought the light are f*cked, USB and ETHNET on, its still working ok! i just want to know wether the modem is screwing up, or NTL are f*cking with it

Last edited by a moderator:
this sequence is currently happening to subscribed customers, if its not cloned, u have nothing to worry about

There have been reports of "unusual Cable Modem Light sequences". Basically this means lights all flashing together on and off at 1 second intervals.

The modem will also frequently lose connection.

Some points to note:

This does not affect legitimate users, only those obtaining services in an unauthorised manner.

This only applies to the silver ntl:100, 120 and 200 models

Don't call ntl:!

thanks for the help, bloody NTL even f*cking up my legal one :(, oh well, i put that mac on another modem and see what happens

mole said:
thanks for the help, bloody NTL even f*cking up my legal one :(, oh well, i put that mac on another modem and see what happens

I would get them out to fcuk then in this case lol

cryptik said:
this sequence is currently happening to subscribed customers, if its not cloned, u have nothing to worry about

There have been reports of "unusual Cable Modem Light sequences". Basically this means lights all flashing together on and off at 1 second intervals.

..... snip

Don't call ntl:!
see http://www.chetnet.co.uk/portal/forum/showthread.php?t=6147 :rolleyes:

The modem is still working fine, and this is not an illegal connection, this is one a pay for, just the USB and ENET lights are both on, could it be something todo with my cloned modems (they also are working fine)

Back