WTD: 24" monitor

Pru007

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys.

im currently on the look for a 24" monitor and dont really know which one to purchase.

my budget is £230ish...wouldnt want to really push it anymore as the monitor will be used purely for xbox 360 gaming...i know this limits the monitors but on a budget.

had a look at a few, videoseven, yuraku, acer, digimate, benq monitors but as there budget monitors they have there flaws.

require a monitor with either a dvi or hdmi port....NOT just a vga input.

hope you guys can help as ive been racking my brains with this lol..plz post pics ora link to retailer...cheerrz.

hi guys.

im currently on the look for a 24" monitor and dont really know which one to purchase.

my budget is £230ish...wouldnt want to really push it anymore as the monitor will be used purely for xbox 360 gaming...i know this limits the monitors but on a budget.

had a look at a few, videoseven, yuraku, acer, digimate, benq monitors but as there budget monitors they have there flaws.

require a monitor with either a dvi or hdmi port....NOT just a vga input.

hope you guys can help as ive been racking my brains with this lol..plz post pics ora link to retailer...cheerrz.

m8 i bought a 26in lcd hd tv in macro a few months back for 200quid. i use this as my pc monitor and xbox screen. is a bush tv (not the best make) but it does the trick.

Well if you do find one you like always Google mate and see if it does 1:1 pixel mapping, this is very important if your wanting to plug your Xbox into it, this way you get the correct screen resolution as it should be.

Some screens do not do this and they tend to stretch the image to fit the screen and it looks quite odd.

cheerz guys, found the perfect one.

yeah i understand about the 1:1 mapping and made my choice considering this fact...and its extremly important for me. the overclockers one does not support 1:1...however it is a great monitor due to the VA panel..another problem regarding the overclockers monitor is the build quality. obviously if its handled with care it will be fine, but the plastic is apparently very bendy and theres some play between the plastic and the screen (read this from some reviews).

Back