Is this only since the clocks went forward?? Try setting the time in the time settings to GMT +1 and usage ON
Make sure you save settings on exit, if the problem is still there turn the power off to the box at the socket and wait a few seconds, switch back on and hopefully it will then set itself and all will be correct
Try this mate i had the same problem and just got it working now, my EPG was showing as 1900 not 2000.
1. Set time GMT+1 and usage ON
2. Go to installation, user installation.
3. Press red button to preform an autoscan.
4. When autoscan completes, IMMEDIATELY go to time settings again.
5. Make sure time is still correct.
6. Turn GMT Usage off
7. Press blue button to save and exit.
8. Check EPG should now display correct time.