Wrong Patch?

npire1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if i am using the wrong patch for bulsat.
I have a tm3100d and i tried the 3100-3200 etc phantompatch and was clearing bulsat but now when i load the latest keys i cant clear it. I did also try the 3000d patch and it would not load so i cant understand it. any help appreciated.

Thanks, Yes tried that. Even tried reloading the patch and then loaded a genuine technomate firmware and then the patch again. Tried forced loading. Tried 3 different loaders and multiple softkeys. The keys dont even show up when you press menu/mute. Starting to think theres a glitch in this patch!

Thanks, tried enterering 2004 which appears to hide the cas menu (good to know !) but it is already on. I can see keys and can descramble the sirius 4.8 east arqiva channels like pb ok. Have not tried any others as prob not much more open at the moment. The preloaded keys on the phantompatch did open the channels originally so it seems like there is a problem with the loading process. Another guy on another forum said he had the same problem and solved it by loading the keys to a pen drive and then to the box direct but i only have a serial connection. ??

I am also having a problem, having done all the above and using a pen drive. Does anybody else have any solutions? Many thanks in advance.

I am also having a problem, having done all the above and using a pen drive. Does anybody else have any solutions? Many thanks in advance.

Yes having posted on another site i have discovered there is a fault with this patch. The fault happens when you update the keys by softcam. The softcam/patch somehow deletes the irdeto2 keys and stops the channels opening. You have to re install the patch and dont update the keys then go to the cas menu and scroll to irdeto 2 keys and update the bulsat key manually.

see step by step instructions in this post http://www.************.co.uk/forums/f75/tm3000-bulsat-patch-155317-new/

hope it helps

Yes having posted on another site i have discovered there is a fault with this patch. The fault happens when you update the keys by softcam. The softcam/patch somehow deletes the irdeto2 keys and stops the channels opening. You have to re install the patch and dont update the keys then go to the cas menu and scroll to irdeto 2 keys and update the bulsat key manually.

see step by step instructions in this post http://www.************.co.uk/forums/f75/tm3000-bulsat-patch-155317-new/

hope it helps

Ok link no good so here courtesy of ozzie02

Default update manualy change 06 to 04 on index
theres a problem with the pacth just put pacth on dont update the keys just go to cas menu update the ideto2 keys change the 04 to a 06 or 06 to a 04 and bulsat is back on if u update keys via softcam key u will delite them and lose hotnird aswell as docel is and absat channels are also working with the new pacth mine all working now
3500 works on 04
3000d working on 06
pacth needs to be sorted out as when u update keys delites all key that were opening other stuff

should be like this mate then it will work
prov id index new key 16/08/10
00 06 04 04 4c8539466d6b4805 408449dc778fc603
or
00 06 04 06 4c8539466d6b4805 408449dc778fc603

00 06 04 06 change the index 06 to 04 or 04 to 06 new key will den work !
00 06 04 04
Last edited by ozzie02; 21st August, 2010 at 06:41 PM.

This is good of you mate ta, but still can't get my head round it, think it is because I have a 5300d?

Cheers fella for the help.

You mentioned you had a serial connection ? The 5300D+ does have a Usb connection you can use.

Anyway, you will need a loader which you can find in the technomate download section and a nullmodemcable(probably an USB To Serial cable coz PC/laptop nowadays do not have a serial port anymore ...)

Then you can start uploading technomate firmware / patched firmware / keys / channel list
BEWARE :
always do an update FIRST with the newest Technomate firmware you can find on their Site THEN do the patch, keys & channels .

The issue wolftje is the explanation above is for a technomate 3000 and not 5300 so it does correspond to what I am seeing on screen?
I can only hope for a new patch and keys where this will cease to be an issue.
Thanks for help, been a member of a previous spiderbox groupie site for some Years, but becoming a true fan of this one.

Cheers

Footballmaddamo

Back