Writing Rom10 image to an updated opos card 1.04

Ayns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

I have refrained from posting anything about the recent AU problems until the dust settled. The server has got its breath back thankfully and I have read through loads of posts (mostly the same subject) on the AU probs.

I have decided to go down the OPOS update route but I have hit a small snag. Im following the BigMAQ guide & got to the section on loading the new rom 10image via winexplorer but im getting a scrit error. See below.

Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 3 Bytes Read

While im off starting from scratch again & going through the whole proccess, it would help me if I could get some feedback on any obvious causes for the script error just in case I hit the same snag.

Thanks

Ayns

hello m8ty i get the same problum

Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 2 Bytes Read

can any body help up out

please

markopolo

i assume you have both got your programmers set to pheonix mode and the winex configuration set to pheonix mode programmer 3.68mhz??

re

Hiya,

My progger was set to pheonix 3.58 when using OPOS loader to erase & load flash, inteep & crypt key etc no probs. I have changed the progger to 3.68 & set the same in winexplorer now but its the same. What are the serial port settings for 3.68 in winexplorer? i have an option of [email protected] & titanium card

Ayns

I had the same problem

I had the same problem. The way i got around it was after updating the card , erased it again ! then loaded the" NEW " crypt, hex and flash and programming the card then try'd again with winexplorer using a different rom image and it worked!

re

Hello,

I think I may have stuffed the card somehow.

Updated to new OS - OK

Erase the card & program the 3 binaries with oposloader - OK

[Testing]
Use Nagraedit to read card - fails - Says ATR string invalid (am i barking up the wrong tree here?)

Used Oposloader to check os version & return ATR - OK

Also still getting the script errors. I have another Opos somewhere but dont want to try it incase I stuff that 1 as well (I will have to try it some time I suppose)

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Ayns

Back