Writing 2 cam lines same file

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So say you got two lines ( main and a backup server for the same server), how do you add both lines to one newcamd.list ?.

When I add them on the same line with a space between them (newcamd.list) and load it only one shows in the mgcamd. Does this mean there both in the box or not ?
or
do you put one on top of the other say;-
CWS =
CWS_MULTIPLE =

?
And finally , the same goes for cccam

when I type them in the mgcamd of a f5 using the remote like a mobile phone text they both show in the newcamd , wierd

As you wrote mate one on top of the other

CWS =
CWS_MULTIPLE =

The same for CCcam although obvoiusly they go in the CCcamd list.

Thanks so,,, for the CCcam how does that look ? like this ?
C:
C:_MULITPLE
Or do you just write them side by side for cccam ?

Thanks so,,, for the CCcam how does that look ? like this ?
C:
C:_MULITPLE
Or do you just write them side by side for cccam ?
Sorry mate didnt write that very well newcamd list uses the

CWS =
CWS_MULTIPLE =

In the cccamd list use just Clines mate minus the no and the figures in brackets.

Sorry mate didnt write that very well newcamd list uses the

CWS =
CWS_MULTIPLE =

In the cccamd list use just Clines mate minus the no and the figures in brackets.

I have an n & a c-line, can I use them both in MgCamd/CCcam? & if you can also advise on how to add the second line please?

I have an n & a c-line, can I use them both in MgCamd/CCcam? & if you can also advise on how to add the second line please?

The above explains how to run a n & c in mgcamd

To run both in CCcam simply paste both lines into the CCcam.cfg

Some newcamd servers wont let you connect with a nline through CCcam though.

I know it's a while but,
I put the two lines in the newcamd.list side by side with a space after each other and loaded the file up to the box via usb.
I checked and only 1 line shows up in the mgcamd.
so
I deleted it rebooted and manually typed both lines into the box with the remote control in the mgcamd.
rebooted and both lines show up in the mgcamd, 1 under the other,
So

I then save that loaded newcamd.list back to the stick and delete both lines in the box and reboot.
I then loaded the saved newcamd.list via a usb stick that I had manually typed in with the remote and showed 1 under the other and low and behold

Only 1 line showed up in the mgcamd
So my questions are;-
Is it possible to put 2 lines into the mgcamd via a usb ?
and
if I do load up the saved newcamd.list with the 2 lines in it and only 1 shows up is it actually loaded in the box and it's just not showing it ?

I know it's a while but,
I put the two lines in the newcamd.list side by side with a space after each other and loaded the file up to the box via usb.
I checked and only 1 line shows up in the mgcamd.
so
I deleted it rebooted and manually typed both lines into the box with the remote control in the mgcamd.
rebooted and both lines show up in the mgcamd, 1 under the other,
So

I then save that loaded newcamd.list back to the stick and delete both lines in the box and reboot.
I then loaded the saved newcamd.list via a usb stick that I had manually typed in with the remote and showed 1 under the other and low and behold

Only 1 line showed up in the mgcamd
So my questions are;-
Is it possible to put 2 lines into the mgcamd via a usb ?
and
if I do load up the saved newcamd.list with the 2 lines in it and only 1 shows up is it actually loaded in the box and it's just not showing it ?

Send the 2 line file in reboot then ftp back into the box and check the file has 2 lines.

Its Sat and in a F5s, I download it either using the LAN_TOOL or a stick but like I said, it shows both lines in the file itself but only 1 in the mgcamd, bit weird Ferret.

Back