WrestleMania 23

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
Will i be able to pick this up on sunday on the dreambox ?

i have live events is this the same as ppv events

hi, has anyone got the wm23 previews on live events or ppv_events yet?
All I get is Q music channel?

Thanks

Preview is showing for me, which is a first, usually i don't get anything until the event actually starts.

Taken from someone elses uploaded services in Liverpool area;

<transponder id="0015" onid="f020" frequency="387000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">

<channel service_id="06a4" name="Sly Box Office Sports" service_type="01"/>

I can't pick up the channel with a scan, I usually have to add it myself.

silly question i know but how do you add this?
i can you see options for auto & manual transponder scan??? thnx...

is that for TW or NTL ?

this is the problem with dreambox i think we can pick this skybox office in dbox all the time but can pick in the dreambox I dont know why
I think master should looke into cable xml for dreambox
it has to be picked up automaticlay .
cheers.: multi :

Has anyone got the freq for ntl? Tried fast scan and full scan but still no luck

Cheers

i dont have a cross over cable, only null cable.

is there any way of using that programe to put sky box office on my dreambox with the null cable or wot ??

or any other ways of finding the channel ?

cheers

i dont have a cross over cable, only null cable.

is there any way of using that programe to put sky box office on my dreambox with the null cable or wot ??

or any other ways of finding the channel ?

cheers

bump !! help ! i need this channel !

u should get 2
Live Event
Live Events Channel

it will be on the 1st one Live Event :)
If nothing is on a bit later maybe wise to do a scan see if that picks it up,that worked for me when Boxing was on last time :)
hope this helps u

u should get 2
Live Event
Live Events Channel

it will be on the 1st one Live Event :)
If nothing is on a bit later maybe wise to do a scan see if that picks it up,that worked for me when Boxing was on last time :)
hope this helps u

Yep I have had those since my first scan. At the moment there is a blank black screen on "Live Events" and a virgin message saying this is where PPV event sare shown etc on "Live Events Channel" :) I don't even watch the wrestling but I want to see if i can get the live events as I want to watch the De La Hoya/Mayfeather fight in May as well as Calzaghe next week :D

Back