Would you wat an iphone/ipod section for this forum?

Would you wat an iphone/ipod section for this forum?

• Yes please

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • No not interested at all

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • No prefernce

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
note to mods: just having a vote to see if the iphone and ipod section would be popular with the community!

if this ain't allowed please remove!

I would quite like to see an iphone/ipod touch section.

Especially since firmware 2.0 got released.

lol, I reckon its just you and me that would like to see it :)

lol surely there is a few here that have ipod touch and iphones that will be interested and now that apps have been included i think it is a great time to be involved

those who don't have ipod or iphone can maybe see and learn a few things about them

so come on peeps we know u want it lol

I wouldn't mind it either tbh, it would be good to see, but obviously it aint up to us.

i would also like to see it, if its the iphone maybe another section in the mobile section

its a good idea, am sure allroad would be happy as well as he has a iphone.

we just have to becareful what files we upload, or where we link to

its a good idea, am sure allroad would be happy as well as he has a iphone.

we just have to becareful what files we upload, or where we link to

yep mate pms would be good

lol i am acting as though we already have it!

i see some peeps are not interested at all could you please explain why by posting in this thread

thanks

iphone would come under o2 in phones wont it? as its exclusively an o2 phone (i know you can modify it but we at DW dont condone the use of modified software / firmware that might get you into trouble with the law)

iphone would come under o2 in phones wont it? as its exclusively an o2 phone (i know you can modify it but we at DW dont condone the use of modified software / firmware that might get you into trouble with the law)

but with the iphone there is a lot more with the applications also the ipod touch runs very similar apps to the iphone

so i think it would only be well managed to have a section for it!

also as for the illegal stuff its not too big of an issue and am sure we can keep it clean

Last edited:

correct however as were a digital forum, with the iphone/touch we can create our on programs using offical apple software.

I know it comes under phones, but its alot more then a phone maybe a mini computer

just had a wander into the phones secton and it seems it might need a revamp lol.

- Phone Networks
- Nokia
- Sony Ericsson
- Pimp My Phone

an apple section would be good. I have an apple laptop from work - I dont use Mac OS on it, but windows instead. I think there are few more people using apples these days, so it would be nice to see a section for them.

I've voted yes...Don't have an iphone but do have a HTC Diamond and never realised how many roms/appz are out there...

I think rather than just iphone we should have like a PDA section with diff categories like HTC/Iphone/02 Orbit etc...

i dont want the iphone section now lol

the guy i was buying the phone off is backing out of the deal :(

anyone selling one let me know :)

Back