Would you stop and help or grab the money..Thousands of euro coins spill on motorway.

Would you stop aand help or grab the money.

• I would stop and help

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I would grab the money

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
What would you do...stop and help or stop and fill you pockets.

A truck carrying two million euros has overturned in southern Italy, spilling the money onto the motorway.
Some drivers helped themselves to the one and two euro coins and police believe 50,000 euros is unaccounted for.
The truck, belonging to a security company, was carrying the money from Cesena to the firm's main office in Bari, Puglia.
The driver and one passenger suffered minor injuries.

Source

Re: Would you stop and help or grab the money..Thousands of euro coins spill on motor

security company, should have made it more secure i would take, take take

if it was a private person i would think twice

Re: Would you stop and help or grab the money..Thousands of euro coins spill on motor

Thats a wicked one Jaffa....
A would try and help with ma pockets loaded wae coins...:proud:

Hmmm...thats a hard one!! LOL.

Damn right I'd take the money. I'd hardly be able to get back in my car cos I'd have it all stuffed in my pockets.

yip id take the money, especially in that situation, if it was someone in the street and i seen them drop there purse or something, id give it back everytime, unless i knew them and disliked them then id think, "hahahahahahaha" in my head and walk off with it!

I'd go back 2 or 3 times. :)

I'd stop and help, afterall the euro's not worth alot, they need all they can get!!!!!!!:proud:

I used to work in Bolton and a similar thing happened on Beaumont Road about 15 years ago.

If I rem right a bloke put some cash bags on his car roof and then forgot about them and drove off, the road was littered with notes and cars were stopping everywhere.

The Police feebly claimed that most of the 'offenders' number plates were noted, I don't know if thats true or not but I would have just walked in with a tenner and said 'yep, thats it, scrub my name off the list'.

:)

it would be a bit of a bugger running away with your pockets stuffed with coins ................ so id run and get a wheel barrow and stuff me pockets :banana:

If I didn't know it was illegal (in the UK at least), I'd probably keep it - faceless corporation and all that.

However, knowing that it's classified as theft I'd like to think I'd stop to help.

Id stop and fill my boot never mind my pockets. Oh yeah id make sure the driver was ok too.....then id fill my back seat (As my boot would already be full.)If it were there long enough id be making double trips lol.

It would be very tempting to keep some, and i'm sure they'd be insured ;)

lol i guess you never know for sure unless you are actually in that situation, but probably yes!

Having said that i have found money before and handed it in, so i guess it depends on the circumstances in which you find it. :)

wouldnt think twice fill me pockets ok and more lol

You do realise that you are asking a 'hacking' forum, thus we must be people with low ethics, hehe

j/k

Take the money and run.

Back