Would Sammy 2100c work in my area?

mariner

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi chaps

Would a Samsung 2100c (Ex cable and wireless) which had been working in London work in Grimsby?

Does anyone know if it would work in Grimsby? (Pure ***)

I don't know if it is a Docsis (is it Docsis?) area? Would it be compatible? I understand net ID should update itself as I'm in a pure *** area?

Cheers

Apparently it had been used in Walthamstow,west london, net id is 41050.

I'm in Grimsby, Net id 00022.

YES
short and sweet
Also could you use the edit button for that ex...
also saves adding post and stops people thinking the wrong thing
Hope that helps

Thanks for the info mate. Any idea if the net ID would auto update? I think I read somewhere it does in pure ******?

If it won't auto update the network ID then I won't be able to change it.
I understand it is complicated. I'll have to leave this one then as I donb't think it is simply a case of changing the network ID in the engineering menu. I thought as I am in a pure area it would update the network ID. Definitely not the case then?

Thanks for the advice lads.

not for excw

Could you explain m8? Does that mean it will NOT update the nework ID when I plug the ex c&w (but now V) in into the Pure stream and I will be stuck with an expensive door stop? I lack the ability to remove chips, etc.

Sorry to appear thick but I'd like to know if it would work one way or the other before I part with beer money!

yes you will have to reset the box buy unplugging then plugging back in while holding stb>ok>left>right until you see ld:05 or ld:06 then let go. then when connected to the stream it will update its self in a pure area. you will need to re write what ever card you have for it to work in your area.

yes you will have to reset the box buy unplugging then plugging back in while holding stb>ok>left>right until you see ld:05 or ld:06 then let go. then when connected to the stream it will update its self in a pure area. you will need to re write what ever card you have for it to work in your area.

Besides the above you will need to set the frequency to either 643.000 or 755.000 and the symbol rate from 6.952 to 6.887

Chookey

you will need a funcard a funcard programmer and the fun netid software to make your files

Back