Would NTL ever block this site.

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
Do you think that NTL would ever block access to thise site for all its customers seeing as how it shows information on how to steal there service.

how can they ban any 1 , this site is foor educational purpose only, we dont do anything wrong

i wouldnt think so but they might. i suppose it is possible but wouldnt u just use a proxy server or a different connection?

You could use a proxy

@john! true but they could view it as a threat to there company. there will probibly be a loophole int he law about it

Do you think that NTL would ever block access to thise site for all its customers seeing as how it shows information on how to steal there service.

lets get one thing right .? there is no member on this site stealing any thing from ntl . what there is, is stuff that people "talk" about the servies that they provide and the software/hareware that they use .and as far as i know that is not a crime .:Boo:

Also in this country we are still allowed freedom of speech. lol
And as BT say, its good to talk.

Hi Lance,

Are you really sure we are allowed freedom of speech M8?????
Personally I think not in the real world, as you might say something that someone doesn't like then your a bully, racist, sexiest p*g and all that razz if you get where I'm coming from.

Who's Nthell anyway? It's now VirginMedia LoL

Hi Lance,

Are you really sure we are allowed freedom of speech M8?????
Personally I think not in the real world, as you might say something that someone doesn't like then your a bully, racist, sexiest p*g and all that razz if you get where I'm coming from.

Who's Nthell anyway? It's now VirginMedia LoL

True Satch,but this is not the real world ,this is Digitalworldz. lol

my answer would be no. we probably get them more subs than there salesmen. pmsl

why i will tell u
we hack cable they know we hack cable so they join the site and see how we hack cable then they fix the hack
then we find a new way to do it
and if they banned this site from there users they wouldnt know how we r hacking them
etc etc etc

so all together now

hello richard :roflmao:

/me waves to Mr Branston.

Well I think davidh hit it on the head there. But one more point.
NTHell and Telepest, or now Slimjim Media have to be making good money. Otherwise they wouldnt still be there. Although like any fat cat company they hate being stolen from wether it is theoretical or real.

However the theft isnt really skin off their nose, all there customers get good service and if they dont the engineers are up catching people (ive witnessed it)
So rather than stopping people from doing it, they want to catch people doing it and fine them.

So rather than break even by stopping cable theft they make a profit by fines on catching people after they let them do it.

Which in my eyes they shouldnt be allowed to prosecute you if it is well within their technical grasp (and I beleive it is) to prevent you.

anyway back to the IRC reference, /me thinks hes gone on for long enough lol.

/me waves to Mr Branston.

Well I think davidh hit it on the head there. But one more point.
NTHell and Telepest, or now Slimjim Media have to be making good money. Otherwise they wouldnt still be there. Although like any fat cat company they hate being stolen from wether it is theoretical or real.

However the theft isnt really skin off their nose, all there customers get good service and if they dont the engineers are up catching people (ive witnessed it)
So rather than stopping people from doing it, they want to catch people doing it and fine them.

So rather than break even by stopping cable theft they make a profit by fines on catching people after they let them do it.

Which in my eyes they shouldnt be allowed to prosecute you if it is well within their technical grasp (and I beleive it is) to prevent you.

anyway back to the IRC reference, /me thinks hes gone on for long enough lol.
only problem is any fines that r paid dont go to virgin

compensation can

Heres one for ya!! why cant they get your ip addy off here and find out where u live ( your there customer ) and just pop round your house for a cup of tea!!!

Heres one for ya!! why cant they get your ip addy off here and find out where u live ( your there customer ) and just pop round your house for a cup of tea!!!

they can get mine all they want it's not mine ....lol:Boo:

ok heres one for u, u r a member here look for my ip ;)

who said the site is English ? do u think the servers in the uk ? dont think the operators of this site live in the uk ? theres alot of ways around it , lm sure the lads have it sorted lol

can you imagine how much money virgin would lose if they managed to stop everyone hacking their services ? i would think most people would be straight over to sky if they had to pay for tv To hack virgin you have to pay virgin for something even if it's just the basic pack

you can hack virgin without payin a penny my bro dont pay for his just depends if they switch you off at the box

Back