would like to ask advice

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
would like to ask advice my wifes pal has a old english sheep dog and keeps taking chunks out of any one who points at it do you think she should keep or distroy.
what would you do .
ps it draws blood every time

if there is a risk of it attacking anyone it should be put down, just think how would you feel if it was a child it attacked.

I would put it down before the authorities do, only a matter of time before someone reports it.

It must be hard to choose to distroy your pet but I would image it would be easier to adjust than someone tell you it has to be destroyed...but me not being a dog owner...I am probably wrong.

there is 2 kidds have told her shes asked me to take the dog is only 2 years old but under stand what you are saying .vet at 3.45 .i feel like sh.t .because dont think dog has had a chance but with the kidds suppose it has to be put to sleep.
thanks guys

Last edited:
good on you m8
i had a dog bite the bairn once so had it put down would not take the risk tbh

i know its not my dog but still feel bad .my wife said it had a bite at her because she would not give it time to play with a ball .its still young thats why i feel bad but thanks for advice m80.
well guys i am off to take the dog away

Sad story mapman, what a decision to have to make !!

If it's a biter then kids must be protected, there's been too many horror stories lately. You're making the right decision to have the dog put to sleep.

All the best

Sad story mapman, what a decision to have to make !!

If it's a biter then kids must be protected, there's been too many horror stories lately. You're making the right decision to have the dog put to sleep.

All the best

its gone m80 there sitting up stair crying poor dug but its better than it being a kid vet said it would have only been time b4 it bit a kid .65.00 to destroy .

Very sad story but dont feel guilty as you made the correct decision m8

What a shame :( I personnally would of muzzeled it and found expert advice, no dog is beyond training.

i did m8 tryed the old english resue they would not take for the same reson its the best all round no more danger to kids or othere people its still a shame training might have but cant take the chance all done dogs gone kids crying and saying want him back dont care if it bites but i could not take the chance thanks guys for the advice.

Back