Wot! No image?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
It's been a while since the last image and the release date has long since expired.

Has anyone got any inside knowledge as to when we might expect the next build?

It's been a while since the last image and the release date has long since expired.

Has anyone got any inside knowledge as to when we might expect the next build?
all i know is nothing will be posted untill its ready

it was stated in the last post about the same thing

i was wondering when it was due out, seeing as Technomate have released a new image for every single other box they produce over the last week expect for the TM800HD. Come TM :banana:

Soooooooooooon :) Id rather them get it right for there sake so Im happy to wait just thst incy bit longer :)

ive been told a few dates, but havent said anything about any of them

just as well as most have already gone lol

ive been told a few dates, but havent said anything about any of them

just as well as most have already gone lol

Yer I reckon it's safe to ignore any dates they give us anyway. :)

If I had it my way I'd be downloading their daily builds.

It is a little worrying, but i tell myself it's because they want to release a good image.

Tbh with the time fix and epg my box is almost were i want it if some clever person could find a sync fix i would be in no rush for a new image.

im the same after the brilliant time fix and epg on this awesome forum all im after now is the ability to record encrypted stuff then im happy :)

I'd be happy to see Wi-fi and PVR functions. Then they pretty much cover what was advertised in the first place. Then they can tweak it

hmmmmm your a tease Dude lol

for some reason, that black eyed peas song has just started ringing in my head

Are you sure you don't mean their other track, Boom Boom Pow? Because that's the noise mines going to make if I have to reconfigure the EPG any more times!

Back