worst valentine pressie?

me neither. just seems like no one cares. i dont but went to asda on 13th and you should have seen the people around the cards section. it was all crowded. guess Valentines day is for those people who shit lovers all year and try and make it up on one day.
i mean if you if you love ur partner that much you've got all year any way. No offense to anyone who did buy or receive

guess I shouldn't feel so bad getting a lucky dip and a couple of scratch cards!

Can you just inagine the fuss if us fellas didn't buy the flowers and chocs?

i got a cup of tea and then i had to go shoping and i had to make the tea for her

that was my valentine day was it good / bad
the day was bad
but the night was vvvvvvvgood lol

I got my wife a new bag and belt.

But she wasn't happy till I put them in the vaccuum cleaner.

:ASSFLASH:

well i got a card , but the wort pressie like a few here is nothing

Hmmmmm well i thought everything was ok , but i got a bit more of my present this weekend ...................

A note with a wedding ring , and an empty house !!!!!

What a cr@p 18 months i have had , bet you cant beat this one guys n gals

Hmmmmm well i thought everything was ok , but i got a bit more of my present this weekend ...................

i cant beat that this yr but last valentines days i got dumped in my card and this valentines day im nearly divorced lol

fook thought that i had a bad time lately
there is always someone worse off but it dont seem like it at the time
hope things pick up for you m8 and dont let it get u down

Chin up, things will start turning around and there'll be a time soon when you will look back and laugh. Honest! :)

Back