Worrying news

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just received some worrying news about a member of these boards and some of the sites he has been visiting.

I feel it my duty to expose this man for what he is.

I know how Digi and I often joke about sheep stuff ect but I now have evidence that a member on here does in fact frequently visit an adult sheep finder site.

It is with great regret that I expose Paul-K and his sick habbits in the hope that he will get support and help through this hard time.

Yep he offered to travel to my house to do me there but I decided this site might prove more worthy
http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/

if there is anything i can do to lend my support Paul-K please drop me a pm

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

aww bless, it must be really herd, i mean flock, i mean hard, ooo now look :flock:

i think everyone should PM him a few words of support

err mmm not sure how to reply to that,,long live sheep ..lol

no m8 ..there is mutton you can do :(

hahahahaha pmsl rofl the lot lol

he's beyond help, god help the local farmer when he sees the damage in the morning

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i bet that sites sign ups will be slightly higher tonight pmsl

:flock:

lmfao, brittney shears, pmsl

Iv'e been framed LMAO, double D's watch your backs lol

I'd recommend staying as fur away as possible from Paul K

PK is one of the good guys on here.. I saw him in WOOLworths the other day with his wife BAAHHHrbera .
we should all be offering support to a valued member ;)

I can baaarly beleive it, he had the wool pulled over my eyes !

Im really quite shy even sheepishly shy :proud:

Digidudes & Dutcho's flock Here lol

Last edited:
Guy's he has been spotted on a singles night

Sheep_herding%2C_Arkansas.jpg

Tis true I saw poor Paul just the other day mojo in his love humps over a picture of sheep of the year, it's a shame but I bet he is please to CUM out of the sheep dip with his dirty secret.

Tis true I saw poor Paul just the other day mojo in his love humps over a picture of sheep of the year, it's a shame but I bet he is please to CUM out of the sheep dip with his dirty secret.

Yes i'll cum out of the closet and admit to being a double D's version of brokeback mountain, They brain washed me into it, it all started with the blowup sheep from both Dutcho and Digidude, and then on to the hardcore sheep sites that they sent me links to, im Baaaaaaaddd lol

Back