World Cup Tips.....

steviebhoy71

Inactive User
Reaction score
gotta be holland tonight and germany tomoz...7-2:Clap: the double.....wid take robben for 1st goal tonight and klose tomoz....any tips out there guys?

You've got to fancy the German's but I don't think they'll find it easy against the Spanish defence, the only thing that suggests they'll win is that there's only one Spanish player scoring goals.

The Dutch should overcome Uruguay tonight. I'd say you've got a fair bet there Stevie! The only way to expand it is to bet on Winners and 3rd place, that IMO will be Germany (Winners) and Spain (3rd Place).

Widely available at 4/1 take Uruguay to beat Germany in tonights match.

1) Germanys results have been a lot better then expected but they are a very young team and may have lost confidence after being beaten.

2) This must be the match that no-one wants to play in except Klose.

3) Will the coaches give the players that haven't played a game if so two teams of unknowns will be playing.

4) Uruguay have their second goalie available tonight (Suarez)

TOP BET IN WORLD CUP FINAL...(well ma choice really..lol)...
Spain ta win 2-1 villa 1st goal....33-1 with 888sport :proud:

ma wanes adamant that puyol gonna get 1st...lol,,,hes only 9...but he telt me last nite before game that germany wid win 3-2,,,ma mooth hit the floor at foo time..lol...............enjoy the game guys...b a good wan

Back