World Cup 2018: BBC iPlayer to stream matches in 4K HDR

All good on my lg:)

Not poor Picture Quality(I mean at least better than HD), sound dropouts or buffering @IANB ? Reading elsewhere I havent seen many saying they've been impressed so far:rolleyes:
HH.

Not poor Picture Quality(I mean at least better than HD), sound dropouts or buffering @IANB ? Reading elsewhere I havent seen many saying they've been impressed so far:rolleyes:
HH.
Yes I binned it for buffering and the white pitch lines looked blueish

My tv isn't on that list either, Samsung UE43KS7500U 4K HDR. The picture was incredible but obviously down to the tv upscaling the HD.
Iv got he 8500 do I just go to iPlayer app and search how would I watch it for today's game

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have Zero complaints here got 3 4K Tv's and all are compatible but only my LG OLED is the best for Picture quality as it can decode the HLG HDR part of the 4K which really makes it standout comapred to just standard 4K with NO! HLG.

After seeing a few of these posts about the so called dark picture quality if your set has been updated for HLG then try switching picture modes to a 'Bright' setting or adjusting Contrast to at least 100%.

and just to add the first post is a little misleading stating they are showing it in HDR yes that part is true but HLG is an offshoot of HDR so even if your TV has HDR for Blu-Ray/Netflix/Amazon Prime, This does not mean it will play back the HDR/HLG format that Live TV broadcast is enabled for.

managed to find BBC UHD live feed with bbc iplayer looks good

Back