working hack

godlygaz1990

Member +
Reaction score
i would just like to say that a friend of mine has an engineers box which he plugs in his cable and he gets all channels free without paying.
and he has instructions in the event of a power cut on how to start it back up when the power turns back on e.t.c
i have seen it myself just posting to prove some people wrong

timekeeper

DW Member +
Reaction score
But dont engineers get a free subscription package , therefore this is just a none modded box and none modded card ???

edcase

Inactive User
Reaction score
There is a working hack for digital cable, what do you think this section is for?

The setup you describe sounds very much like a hack for analogue cable (having to re-map channels after a power cut).
If you have a read around this site you will see that it is quite easy to hack digital cable.

edcase

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
godlygaz1990 said:
i would just like to say that a friend of mine has an engineers box which he plugs in his cable and he gets all channels free without paying.
and he has instructions in the event of a power cut on how to start it back up when the power turns back on e.t.c
i have seen it myself just posting to prove some people wrong

Is your mate an engineer?
Are u talking nthell or sly boxes?
Do you mean analogue or digital?
Can you show us a post from someone you are proving wrong?

Simply put mate, give us more information as we are unsure exactly what your post is relating to.

Regards.........Chookey:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

TEST