Work this one out!!!!

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
I posted about this a little while ago, but had no replies, but since then i have noticed something else....

previous post was about....... my net i.d. should be 41047, which i have my box set at. (all well and good) where as my sub box is set at 41069 ????

so being curious i set my own box at 41069 and all well and good, except i noticed that i now also get sky movies 9 (where as before i didn't) and a few other new channels. I looked through the area listing and this net i.d. isn't used at all.

Does anyone know what this new net i.d. is all about?

Perhaps someone else would like to try it in there area that isn't on 41047 to see if it works.

No good in my area 41041 Tina loads of channels missing... :-(~

However good to know :)~

hmm ive seen a lot about this net id change and frequency change could this be to do with the new virgin roll out? would be interesting to keep an eye on this

if you look at my post yesterday, my sister got TW out to put cable tv on...the default freq was 411.000 instead of 619.000 ( I went home and tried this on my aqquired box and got movies 9 once updated with tb enabled) seems to be alot of changes in frequency ...

Hi all
Looks like an update of the frequency and net id chart
Will have to be done
Doubt ill have that prob though im pure
1 thing though my box works on any default freq
Can anyone explain that?

Hi all
Looks like an update of the frequency and net id chart
Will have to be done
Doubt ill have that prob though im pure
1 thing though my box works on any default freq
Can anyone explain that?

All transponder frequencies carry the full NIT tables so can acomplish most of the functions of the default transponder frequencies. As long as your box is set to a compatible NetID for your area then it should find all the correct channels.

The only things the real default transponder frequencies may do that other transponder frequencies may not is serve out firmware updates for the stb's although there may even be some linkage mechanism to allow even this !

tina: why did you set it to 41069 in the first place? and is 41069 on the virgin software because i believe 41047 is?

Back