Woo Hoooooo

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i thought i'd post this, just to let u know i did my first sammy today, woo hoo....lol done loads of pace's no problem, it took me a few hours to sus it out though, i didn't ask for any help, just keep reading through different threads, the one thing that was getting me was, where on earth do u put the bytes...lol finally sussed it. i used the bke2 in the end. and then i used the fun to set the net i.d. that took me bloody ages due the fact that one of tuts was telling me to do it in this order....ext, int, flash...after loads more bloody reading found out from another member on his advise on one of the threads that it's done...ext, flash, int...then worked straight away, never mind learnt more in the process...lol

so thought i'd just give me self a wee pat on the back...lol

Well done Tina....its great to see people actually use the search and work it out for themselves, sometimes we all need to ask questions but generally the answers are already there.

Nice one, you deserve that pat on the back. :Clap:

well done tina, isn't that hard once you get ur head round it. had issues myself as some guides say different things on how to do it, which just gets u mad when they don't work.
I've found using OCD to set the Net Id and get the bk number works for me.
best thing to do tho is once you have got a method that works for you stick with it as then u'll have no future problems.

I hate jtaging myself best the soilder it tho, them pogo sticks just piss me off lol

well done tina, isn't that hard once you get ur head round it. had issues myself as some guides say different things on how to do it, which just gets u mad when they don't work.
I've found using OCD to set the Net Id and get the bk number works for me.
best thing to do tho is once you have got a method that works for you stick with it as then u'll have no future problems.

I hate jtaging myself best the soilder it tho, them pogo sticks just piss me off lol

i usually use the sdt for jtagging the paces, never ever had a problem with it, and i use the pogo...lol
the problem i had with the sammy i couldn't find a tut telling me where to put the bytes no matter program i used, i eventually found a thread explaining where it goes in the bke2 so i used that and hey presto...lol

Back