wont start

P

pipehose

my pc wont switch on gets to the pci listing and cpu and all that installed stuff an wont go any forther iv noticed at the bottom of screen a cursor flashing and beside that its saying
YoYo the 0 im showing you now isnt really what it looks looks more like a 8 on its side

could be any number of things this...remove the mains lead from base unit and leave it out for 5 mins then plug it in again and try it.

If that dont work, reset bios to defaul settings press the del key on boot up and select it from menu.

If no joy could be a hardware failure recommend you take it back the shop if under warranty

pipe check the memory and cpu connections if so carefully remove and use hoover on the mother board conections then replace try that if that fails it could be the mother board has lay down m8

allroad said:
pipe check the memory and cpu connections if so carefully remove and use hoover on the mother board conections then replace try that if that fails it could be the mother board has lay down m8

ave done that still wont start if i go into bios it tels me frequency is wrong have checked and is at 100 think thats right was working fine untill i done a

ps it seemed very slow yesterday i did a defrag but didnt help much after a reeboot this happend any suggestions

Back