wont load

r u sure your using the right image for your box m8
1x or 2x

hi got a mate to flash it for me hes on this site but dont want him to get in trouble i know he flashed it right because you and him have both don tut on it

wat point does it get to when it starts sticking and freezing? any messages on screen etc?

sounds like you have a sagem box maybe

sorry its a nokia box it gets all the way through until it says neutrino lade then stays there when i manage to get going it will freeze while you are watching any channel for a short time

Gav12345 read what you had written regarding telephone card took it out and box ran for 50 mins then froze ,turned it off and it rebooted is there anything else i need to do?

not quite sure what you mean on that one m8 its now been running an hour and thirty mins so far so good but it keeps saying waiting for epg which is not a problem that i can see(i think)

have you spoken to the guy that put the image on did it run smoothly for him

he must of tested it m8

hi gav12345 yes i spoke to him in fact he e mails with addvice as well last night after i said about it lasting 50 mins and rebooted it it ran fine until i went to bed which was about 3 in the morning as i said the thing now it says "epg not loaded"(but it was before) and then it says "waiting for epg" i dont think that is a big problem ?do you?plus if i reflash it do i need the original remote as i am a universal one i picked up cheap?: shocked2

dont change your settings for remote if it works then it will be fine

i would personally reflash with my very latest image though

gav12345 thanks for this i am playing about with the remote now and am finding all the menus in d box so not bad for £1:99 eh

Gav12345 thanks m8 am a bit of a thicko doh sorry about this so all i do is download it to say desktop and do i leave it there until i need it?or do i create a file say c\d box and stick it in there?cause am gonna try this satnd back for help

yes m8 just leave the .img file in the desktop im sure i just said this in another thread nevermind

cheers

Back