with a few of the steaming sites Openload, Streamango shutting down is real debrid the way to go , or is there something better ?

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
as im not getting many links for cyberflix or bee tv

I use real-debrid and I get plenty on decent links. You can also add torrents to your account and real-debrid will download them and you can view on your device but I have not used that option. It’s 16 euro for 180 days.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I use real-debrid and I get plenty on decent links. You can also add torrents to your account and real-debrid will download them and you can view on your device but I have not used that option. It’s 16 euro for 180 days.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have done torrents with real-debrid and it works well.

Real-debrid also works well with a lot of kodi addons. IMO its well worth the money I have been using them for about 3 years now

cheers just signed up to real debrid im using cyberflix and zion got plenty of files coming up but the blueray files wont play , ive got mx and vlc installed , these two will not play them .

cheers just signed up to real debrid im using cyberflix and zion got plenty of files coming up but the blueray files wont play , ive got mx and vlc installed , these two will not play them .

That’s strange I use Mx players and it usually plays any link. What device are you using.

Last edited:
Back