wishing sempi good luck representing scotland

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi just want to wish sempi good luck as he is going to japan to represent scotland
in the krate championships

good luck sempi : spank : : spank : : spank : there asses m8

Not sure that the ass kick is a legal karate move, but great to know that one of our members is international standard. Good luck sempi m8.

"flag14"

it gonna be on telly ?

tell him we want a vid if not

Regards
Mickie D

Good luck m8, do it for Scotland!

ScotlandFlag.gif

sorry guy's but i am one of the coaches, not competing, well past that now, but thanks for all the messages hopefully some of our guys/girls may do something

it gonna be on telly ?

tell him we want a vid if not

Regards
Mickie D

dont know if its on telly, he doesnt know i posted this yet he,ll be all embarressed "respect" he should be :bouncing:

go on sempi do some serious haggis bashing mate. good luck

best of luck sempi hope your guys do us proud mate "flag12"

we have at least 1 female who we are hoping will take something in the kata (don't know if that means anything to you) and one male in the under 17's who may sneak something

what i want to know is, what exactly is this young lad going to sneak in and is it anything to do with what this young lady is taking in the kata :proud:

uhmm i`ll get me coat ;)

what i want to know is, what exactly is this young lad going to sneak in and is it anything to do with what this young lady is taking in the kata :proud:

uhmm i`ll get me coat ;)

when you can snatch the pebble from my hand grasshopper i may tell you the answer to that...lol..:Laugh:

Back