Wisdom Teeth...Aaarrgghhhhh

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
Well I'm in pain with my wisdom tooth. I say tooth as I've only got one of the feckers left.

I've had to have the other three removed because they caused me no end of grief.:mad:

Looks like I'm going to have to get this fecker removed too, it's been bothering me for days now.

It's just coming through and I'm 40 years old FFS!

Wisdom teeth are right up there with your appendix, useless things that give you jip?

Needless to say I have had my appendix removed too!

Dentist! Here I come!

feck i hate dentists

in 2008 you would think they could do tooth work with less pain and discomfort

last dentist i saw was a fecking butcher

so i try to give them a miss

I havent had a check up since i was 17 im 36 now :) Not saying in the future im guner need them but i must admit i'd rather cut my balls off then have a dentist drilling and injecting in me gob :( The wife is waiting for a hosptial appointment for her back wisdon teeth too be removed..........rather her then me :NoNo:

whats all the fuss about lol Im 21 and ive got the back top ones starting to break through my gum and i aint had no pain from em yet. When is the pain meant to start is it when hey start breaking the skin of after?

Last edited:
whats all the fuss about lol Im 21 and ive got the back top ones starting to break through my gum and i aint had no pain from em yet. When is the pain meant to start is it when hey start breaking the skin of after?

Some peeps are lucky and get no pain mate. :)

One of my bottom ones was coming in squint and the top one was biting down on my gum as it didn't want to stop growing....lol so I had to get both removed, They had to cut my bottom gum to get it out so I was all stitched up :(

The other top one just gave me greif when it was coming through like this fecker!

I'll get it removed and been done with it. The pain you get on the day after getting them removed is more bearable than the constant nagging I'm getting just now.

I've got 4 wisdom teeth, it was only a dull, but constant ache for me. Nothing too serious.

thats a bit early for wisdom teeth ? dont usually here of em till in 30s, i went to hell and back with mine for about 2 years but fcuk would i go to dentist even if i could find one, they give up and stopped hurting in the end.

i had a broken one taken out last week, itd been giving me jip since xmas, wish id gone earlier as was only in a few mins :)

Had one of mine out last year, must of took the fooker 20mins feet on chest leaning back should see the state of my gum now, but it was worth it lol.

Back