wireless streaming

mcg1888

Inactive User
Reaction score
help please

I have read various tut's but I can't seem to find the right info

I am wanting to stream / ftp wireless from the dreambox to my lappy

I have it set up as follows modem going into 4 port router and a network cable from router to dreambox

I can ftp etc if I have network cable going between lappy and dreambox but just can't get any wireless stuff going on

If I remember correctly on the d box it was as simple as just plugging in the cable to the router

What am I doing wrong

Thanks

help please

I have read various tut's but I can't seem to find the right info

I am wanting to stream / ftp wireless from the dreambox to my lappy

I have it set up as follows modem going into 4 port router and a network cable from router to dreambox

I can ftp etc if I have network cable going between lappy and dreambox but just can't get any wireless stuff going on

If I remember correctly on the d box it was as simple as just plugging in the cable to the router

What am I doing wrong

Thanks

hey mate, have you got the Communication Settings right on the dreambox? (usually set to automatic DHCP). the default gateway should be set to the ip of the router?

hey mate, have you got the Communication Settings right on the dreambox? (usually set to automatic DHCP). the default gateway should be set to the ip of the router?

Cheers for the reply solster, no I have the DHCP off at the moment, I thought that I had to do that to input the ip adresses.

I have the box turned off at the moment so will try this suggestion tomorrow, hopefully it is as simple as this:)

Once again, cheers

right guys, I have managed to get it working at last : thanks :

next question now and hopefully the last LOL

i want to watch the box across my local setup but when i press on live, i just get the message that firefox is looking for missing plugins but after a bit of searching it doesn't find anything, so does anyone know what the missing plugins are to watch tv on the lappy

the image i have on is neutrino uk 04 and the dbox yWeb is Version 1.3.4

cheers

Last edited:
all sorted now, i just flashed the latest neutrino and all is now well

:mexican:

Back