Wireless Router for cable

mrmachinegunn

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i am getting broadband in my area from smallworld media which is recieved through a cable conection can anyone tell me a good value wireless router for cable which is easy to set up and wont cost to much i had a netgear wireless router which i got from aol a few years ago but have been told that wont work any help would be apreciated thanks.

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i am getting broadband in my area from smallworld media which is recieved through a cable conection can anyone tell me a good value wireless router for cable which is easy to set up and wont cost to much i had a netgear wireless router which i got from aol a few years ago but have been told that wont work any help would be apreciated thanks.

The router you have is probably adsl so you will need a dsl one for cable. Netgear do them and are cheap enough. Linkseys also do good routers but if the Netgear did you well with adsl then you will know they make good routers.

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
goto pc world they doing a belkin one for under 15 quid

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i hope this helps....

I also like TP-Link, you should be able to pick up extended range TL-WR541G for under £20.

TEST