wire free home alarm

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i was looking in a newspaper yesterday at work, but it was fri or sats paper, and there was an advert for wire free home alarm systems on special offer at £50.

but i forgot where it was advertised at, and today when i checked in brew room, papers were gone.

anyone else see this advert, and help me find where they were sold at.

thanks in advance.

i thought that too, but i went to b&q today and couldn't see them.

i'll try the website.

cheers.

cheers craig, i will try aldi on the way to work.

lidl, i will get my m8 to look as there is one near him.

This is instore only at B&Q

All Yale Wirefree Alarm kits are expandable with up to 20 accessories to allow you to customise your system to suit with either additional protection or enhanced contols.

With additional door/window contacts, PIRs you can adapt the kit to ensure maximum protection against intruder or expand your system with smoke detectors for early warnings against fire. Alternatively, why not expand your system to make it even more convenient to use with key fobs and pads. An additional keypad in the master bedroom wllows you to easily part set the system at night.

Suitable for small house or flat
Arm/Disarm system remotely
100% Wirefree alarm that will not damge your décor
Totally Expandable System
Arm/Disarm system remotely

With no wires between components, Yale's Wirefree Alarms are easy to install with no damage to carpets, furniture or fittings. The components use a 433MHz high quality radio to communicate with 16 million unique code combinations to prevent hacking; and sophisticated electronics to minimise power usage and thus prolong battery life.

Yale Hsa3400
1 x Yale 110db External Alarm bell box / strobe.
2 x Yale PIR.
2 x Yale door / window contact.
1x Yale Keypad
batteries and fixings.
2 x warning window stickers.
1 xYale instruction book.

View the alarm here http://www.yalelock.com/Yale/Templat...e____3561.aspx

taken from a thread in bargain basement but im sure i saw one in aldis last week for same price

@ craigneuk, went to trafford park one, and yep, they had 6 left on display, marked up at £79 but scan at £50

cheers m8, my mum is well happy now, not me though, i gotta go round at weekend and fit it lol.

thanks again to craig and jack for the help.

np m8 glad i was of help. good luck for the weekend lol

Back