WinExplorer advice

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
when ive downloaded winexplorer it just needs unpacking and it works without an install so to speak, is this right?

reason i ask is im trying to uninstall it and reinstall it as im having a few probs, ive noticed some lines for it in the registry but thats all, it doesnt show up in installed programs.

i'll attatch the version ive been trying to use, could someone tell me if its all there or not please

Ky

Kylie's gusset

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yes its all there. It doesn't install as such but you may need to install extra registry files etc. Have a search around and you should work it out.

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yes its all there. It doesn't install as such but you may need to install extra registry files etc. Have a search around and you should work it out.

Extra registry keys? is this normal for some?

Kylie's gusset

Inactive User
Reaction score
I didn't say keys m8. And if you gave more details of the problem you are having you'd get a better response.

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
when ive downloaded winexplorer it just needs unpacking and it works without an install so to speak, is this right?

reason i ask is im trying to uninstall it and reinstall it as im having a few probs, ive noticed some lines for it in the registry but thats all, it doesnt show up in installed programs.

i'll attatch the version ive been trying to use, could someone tell me if its all there or not please

Ky

I think i explained myself reasonably well

TEST