Windscribe VPN 50GB for life free

Another issue which I faced that I bought Windscribe a few months ago. But wasn't satisfied with the provider kz the major issue I faced was speed crop. I have a connection of 150 and I was getting 90 MB after connecting VPN.
Windscribe Review 2018 – Do Not Take This Newbie Lightly!
I was going through this review and I don't understand on what basis they have given it 4 out of 5. Either it's a biased one or God knows if they have improved their services or what.

Another issue which I faced that I bought Windscribe a few months ago. But wasn't satisfied with the provider kz the major issue I faced was speed crop. I have a connection of 150 and I was getting 90 MB after connecting VPN.
Windscribe Review 2018 – Do Not Take This Newbie Lightly!
I was going through this review and I don't understand on what basis they have given it 4 out of 5. Either it's a biased one or God knows if they have improved their services or what.

90mb is very good via a vpn as far as I have experienced.

Just tryed but the voucher is no longer valid, Dam missed it thanks anyway tho.

im using windscape only issue I have each time I go on google crome I have to sign in, cant this be saved and not pop up on screen

Just tryed but the voucher is no longer valid, Dam missed it thanks anyway tho.
Check code below....

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

That link is for cracked proxy switcher and cracked cyber ghost.
Personally i would only use “PIA” VPN with an elite proxy or TOR running second on windows.

Is Windscribe's Windflix server reliable and working?

Anyone got any more codes for windscribe ?
Ive forgotten my login and its not emailing me with them

Back