windows + java prob

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
on m8s pc earlier and his windows xp is really slow freezing crashing the lot i had alittle look but couldnt nothing wrong. also in his task bar there an update saying java update ready to download, so i downloaded it then install and it just freezes on preparing to install and wont do anything else. has anyone got any ideas bout this cos i aint got a clue.. thanx in advance

yashsmash

Inactive User
Reaction score
In toolbar it should have Sun Java Console try that, or visit sun website this might help

NRL

Inactive User
Reaction score
help please

can someone pls hlp me. I have win xp prof when my system boots up an i arrive at my desktop all my short cuts and the start button disepear im only left with my wallpaper and mouse crusor ..what has happend an how do i fix it

nilrem

Inactive User
Reaction score
my m8 had this the other day and it was a virus , update your AV software and then do a full scan and see what happens , you may have to boot into safe mode to do it

Cheers

traceyhicks1

Inactive User
Reaction score
help pls have lost msn completely cannot access email or messanger and cannot even get to help and support to go back and restore system any IDEAS getting desperate now

monkeyspunks

Inactive User
Reaction score
If u got another harddrive with an OS on it

you can try scanning it for virus's like that as a slave drive

TEST