windows help

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello all
ok here it goes, i have been using a copy xp pro with crack -OR well i thought.
done some updates last night - done a restart, tryed to logon to pc, now says you have a copy of windows on your pc - then says resolve now or later, it dont matter which one i press it then kicks me off and takes me back to the login, cant get in to pc.
is there any way apart from formatting, as i have work or there i need.
many thanks

p.s using works pc at the min- so will check later ;)
ron

try to uninstall and remove WGA ver 1.5.716.0 by removing the LegitCheckControl.dll, WgaLogon.dll and WgaTray.exe from \Windows\System32 folder then look for a new crack..not sure if i can post the crack here but if u want it pm me...

the cracks only work temporarily mate, MS usually fix and replace the files every month so you need to keep updating the crack
use my patch from the downloads section, it will fix it permanently ;)

if u pm me ill give u a proper key that will update no probs for u , u will just need to change the xp key y, i might have that also , if u want it pm me .
regards biffo

Boot into safe mode and remove all references to WGA from your registry then remove the WGA files as mentioned by another poster.

After that set your automatic updates to "notify but don't download or install". Always choose custom install on updates and uncheck Windows Genuine Advantage tool.

Been doing it this way for years with no probs

hi all
ok tryed to boot in safe mode still kicks me off? try to login still no good,
saying windows can not check license for this computer. error code
0x80004005

Call up microsoft mate and tell them the situation. Say you bought the PC with XP installed and now it says this and you already paid for the computer.

PS: We at digitalworldz do not recommend any of the above methods to cheat the MS Organisation. Please buy if you want to use.

Boot the PC with a bootcd and copy the licence crack files to the correct locations on your harddrive. Reboot the PC and login (hopefully)

i would advise you to get your self a copy of Winternals ERD Commander
all you have to do is burn it onto a cd.
it will boot up and fix any problems your having with booting your computer.

i will upload to a file server for you if you carnt get it from any where, but you'll have to let me no because its 155meg so it will take some time uploading.

i would recomend this software to any-one who's having probs booting there computer.
its helped me out loads of time's...

Back