Windows 7 and Office 2010 - Cheap For Students

Thanks for the post. Thats quite cheap for Windows 7 Pro.

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus is available for £39.95 (plus £1.95 transaction charge) at software4students. You can get the disk delivered or you can download direct from their site. No student email required, just put a college or school name in a box. It's also got more in it than the academic version.

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Includes:

• Microsoft Excel 2010
• Microsoft Outlook 2010
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
• Microsoft Word 2010
• Microsoft Access 2010
• Microsoft InfoPath 2010
• Microsoft Communicator
• Microsoft Publisher 2010
• Microsoft OneNote 2010 New addition to suite
• Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
• Microsoft Office Web Apps
• Integrated solution capabilities such as enterprise content management (ECM), electronic forms, and information rights and policy capabilities

http://www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Office_2010_Professional_Plus-details.aspx

Last edited:
what happens if i get one of my friends who are at college to order me this,

and i use it on my comp, i am running windows 7 ultimate at the moment though ?

and how do i do it all, if it could be done ?

The serial numbers are not tied to people so if somebody else orders it then no problem.

If the scheme is similiar to the one I have at work, they place the order (one per e-mail address). They get a license code via e-mail. Install media is not supplied, instead you get a download link. Install media can be supplied for an extra tenner or so.

Both me and my wife have ordered from software4students and nether of us are students. I ordered windows 7 pro and the wife ordered office 2010. All you have to do is pick a school or college near you when you are filling in your details.

Pity it's only the upgrade for windows 7 i would buy one as i have a ac.co.uk email address

If I remember correctly, as long as you have an OS installed you can boot from this Windows 7 and it just checks that there is an OS installed, then wipes the HD and installs a fresh Windows 7. I'm also fairly sure the OS doesnt have to be genuine. A few of my mates got this offer just after christmas, and it worked with a pirated copy of XP and a legit version. One mate formatted his PC first and it wouldn't install.

Incidentally, if you know anyone who works for Hewlett Packard or any affiliated company, my mate got me Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 for £8.99. He bought his own copy, and managed to find another employee who wasn't gonna buy hers, so got it for me. . .

Back