Windows 11?

I "upgraded" last month & it's a Meh from me. Haven't noticed many differences TBH.
HH.

running Win 11 enterprise no issues for me

meant to add on lappy with no tpm cpu requirement if anything i would say it runs bit quicker than Win 10

My laptop states that my processor doesn’t meet the requirements to install windows 11. Not sure what to do tbh
Processor is
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHzF3908F06-3199-48D9-ACEF-1BA42A596B98.jpeg

Any obvious upsides or downsides? My desktop's Win11 compatible, but I'm perfectly comfortable with Win10 and don't particularly want to change just for the sake of it. :confused:

Any obvious upsides or downsides? My desktop's Win11 compatible, but I'm perfectly comfortable with Win10 and don't particularly want to change just for the sake of it. :confused:
Same here mate. I like to try and stay current but not for the sake of it. If it's going to make a significant positive difference then I will be all for it. I have read on here many times that some members couldn't get on with win 10 and reverted to 7.
I was perfectly happy with 7 but tried 10 on another machine and found it to be like an enhanced 7 so installed it on all my machines and have never regretted it.

I will move to win 11 when the reviews become more favourable.

I'm in the same place, downloaded Windows 11 last night and it's sitting there for install and not sure whether to proceed.
Not sure if OPCOM car software will work or can you run it in Win 10 mode?
I have had a look in PC/Windows section and have downloaded -WhyNotWin11.exe.
Releases · rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11

Fook knows what my specs are tbh, i know it's and i5 8xxxU.

Anyone else here on Windows 11 and like it. i don't like change unless i absolutely have too, i dreaded the upgrade to Win 10 from XP...

Cheers

Last edited:
I was waiting for that, since i switched to a laptop from a desktop PC i'm hardly online now tbh.

Think i need a change of username. 😂

I bought a new laptop at christmas and i did the windows 11 install. It is fine on our new laptop. The only issues was where to find the power off button. Turns out is the windows keys on the bar in the bottom middle then far left.

I bought a new laptop at christmas and i did the windows 11 install. It is fine on our new laptop. The only issues was where to find the power off button. Turns out is the windows keys on the bar in the bottom middle then far left.
Actually is on the far right. :)

Not had any issues. Even windows and driver updates faultless. I guess it will be different for everyone dependent on the equipment age.

same here it just works for my needs still running on unsupported laptop 🤣

Every time it updates the Delete button changes to Full Stops. It also has a lot more apps and settings that collects all of your data, input and usage supposedly to make your Windows experience better ! .............Personally I call it spying on you and so I have switched off as many as I can.

Back