Windows 10, version 1909

Hi Alimac and thanks very much for this.
Pardon my ignorance.... if I download one of the .iso files listed on the site can I then use it to install windows 10 onto one of my PC's ??
Do I need an activation code or anything ??

Gaz

i have windows widows 7 home premium is there any way i can upgrade to windows 10 alimac ?

please

windows media creation tool should do it or fresh install & activate using available tools

Would it work with Rufus ? Media Creation Tool doesn't allow me to create a GPT partition table!

You have to download the file on the computor you are going to format or replace the hardrive on. windows will check the computor Create the usb/dvd/iso on that machine then it will always put in the activation.
My thoughts

windows will install either MBR and GPT Set up the hardrive first is the easiest way if you are having trouble seeing the windows usb. Another option is to setup a duel boot usb that can boot to either setup. For example i like to have a duel setup usb drive with all the different windows, file manager and hardrive managers on etc. That way you can do everything in one go, fix your hardrive, set up in the way you want and install windows. But as already said you must download the file with the computor you are repairing if you want automatic activation.
Just my thoughts and not meant to be offencive

Back