Windows 10 update problems

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've started to get problems with windows 10 updates not installing etc, so I'm wanting to do a clean install, but the problem is I don't have a copy of win 10 pro, the one on the lappy was a free upgrade when they introduced win 10, I upgraded it from win 7 pro, so how does one get a copy and how would one activate it? it been years since I done anything like this so I'm not up to speed these days, any help appreciated guys. :(

Just download the new ISO from Microsoft

burn to DVD are to usb stick

install without product key

then when it's install just put you email address and password in and your windows will be all ready be activated

Download Windows 10

Just download the new ISO from Microsoft

burn to DVD are to usb stick

install without product key

then when it's install just put you email address and password in and your windows will be all ready be activated

Download Windows 10

I never gave them an email addy or a password mate, win 10 just appeared as an upgrade and I done it like that, I've managed to get my product key and the media creation tool, that should do the trick :D

as long as you put the same version back on and skip the part when it asks for the key it will automatically activate itself .

if you download the new ISO from Microsoft , you can just install windows 10 straight away from boot DVD or usb

no need to upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10

just did a clean install on my pc a few weeks ago

then inserted my Microsoft account email and password

and my windows 10 was all ready activated

settings , accounts , your accounts email sync , work family

Last edited:
Back