Windows 10 Pro Key

Sorry but can't get the file to be kept as keep being told file unsafe - Malwarebytes and Windows protection all off too.

That will be windows security blocking it so it must not be fully off.

It's already all off - or all I can find in their settings, never mind thanks anyway!👍👍

Sorry I can't think of anyway around that I know that sometimes if I don't go into the settings and turn real time protection off it won't allow stuff to be downloaded even when malwarebytes and other AV programs scan them as clean.

Do you not get the option to keep or discard as I have that at the bottom left side of my screen sometimes.

I believe it may be a recently introduced security feature in Windows Edge - now having to restart pc even though I'd thought I'd got rid of it all lol!
Hacktoolkit not like by Edge downloads!

Nope - also same in basic Google without Edge!

That's really strange as I have sent it to quite a few people without any problems :rolleyes:

Give this a try @holmroad.

Link
Thanks mate - obviously I'm having issues with my pc security - even though I've turned off all firewall & virus detection controls AND Malwarebytes, I'm still getting failure with download totally rejected 'due to virus detected' - which we know is actually a false negative/positive.

Don't know if this will work but worth a shot try doing it in safe mode ?

Did anybody keep a copy of toolkit 2.6.5 I lost mine.

Back