Windows 10 Pro Key

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I havnt got a key but i have used KMS activator a few times in the last few weeks to activate Win 10 pro.
Worked everytime and easy to apply.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

As for office did you do the conversion before attempting to activate it?

Cheers

Yes did the conversion mate with office, think i might still have some sort of firewall running blocking KMS, bit defender disabled.

Cheers

Yes did the conversion mate with office, think i might still have some sort of firewall running blocking KMS, bit defender disabled.
Yes make sure you disable any anti virus mate including windows defender

I got one last month on eBay, was sceptical at first it was a fake or scam, but seems to still be activated and ok, was only a few quid.

Going to be the boring guy here but all cheap Windows keys come with one nasty side-effect or another whether that's they stop working after a while or have been stolen from unsuspecting victims or may just simply be fake. Cheap Windows 10 Keys: Do They Work?

But Office is an overpriced, dressed-up pile of cack if you ask me (Word aside) and the various cracks (names change, I'm not up to speed on the whole thing) work wonderfully at generating keys, not nicking them. It's been a long while since I last used them though and I don't know where the current legit site is because there are a lot of suspicious ones I'm seeing right now out there. Not that I don't trust other people's links here I should say! I'm sure there used to be a place, a social media page or repo somewhere, that dished out regular updates. I know it's on my PC here even... somewhere! Oh well, good luck with it anyway and hopefully I won't need it anytime soon.

As far as I know the keys off eBay for a couple of quid are from legitimate PCs that have been returned as faulty and the key was licensed to that motherboard and originally you were supposed to buy the faulty motherboard to be able to use the key, so there is no reason why they should not work, it's just that there is no point paying the additional cost of shipping a faulty motherboard.

I have never had a problem using the KMSpico from the microsoft toolkit, currently v 2.6.5, to activate all versions of Windows and Office for years.

Cheers

Add an exception to the directory and any exe files to your virus scanner, this hsould allow kms to work without interruption

@Sandra51:
I have never had a problem using the KMSpico from the microsoft toolkit, currently v 2.6.5, to activate all versions of Windows and Office for years

Would you have the Microsoft Toolkit to download anywhere please?

Strangely just after I posted this my Office 2019 has been giving me this message when opening word or outlook :(

Capture.JPG
I ran the activator in toolkit ands it says its registered but it isn't and I even found things about writing a script in notepad then saving it as a .cmd and running that which also said it was registered, but it isn't.

My Windows 10 Pro is still saying it is activated though so why it is just Office that has stopped working is a bit strange.

I have uploaded it to WeTransfer so you can download it from there for the next 7 days, if I am allowed to post the link.

Microsoft Toolkit.exe

Turn of Windows security before you run it then just click on the right logo, Windows or Office, at the bottom right hand side of the window when you run it

Strangely just after I posted this my Office 2019 has been giving me this message when opening word or outlook :(

View attachment 134197
I ran the activator in toolkit ands it says its registered but it isn't and I even found things about writing a script in notepad then saving it as a .cmd and running that which also said it was registered, but it isn't.

My Windows 10 Pro is still saying it is activated though so why it is just Office that has stopped working is a bit strange.

I have uploaded it to WeTransfer so you can download it from there for the next 7 days, if I am allowed to post the link.

Microsoft Toolkit.exe

Turn of Windows security before you run it then just click on the right logo, Windows or Office, at the bottom right hand side of the window when you run it
Hi,

is there any chance of a re upload of this please?

[I]Hi, is there any chance of a re upload of this please?[/I] True - d/l no longer available!

Don't know what's happened to my reply above - but again, yes, the download in #15 is no longer available.

Don't know what's happened to my reply above - but again, yes, the download in #15 is no longer available.
Thats cos
"I have uploaded it to WeTransfer so you can download it from there for the next 7 days" 🤪

Still stating 'file expired' in WeTransfer mate.

Back