Windows 10 Pro activation

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to use Daz loader for Windows 7

whats the best one for WIndows 1 Pro

I purchased a key from eBay, wasnt sure about it at first but has worked great, no loaders and a legit version of Windows, did same with office.

As flipflop63 posted, I would recommend KMS Auto for Windows activation. It's a highly useful tool which is free and easy to use. I use this for all my Office/Windows activation needs. You can choose between Easy mode and professional mode (which incorporates VL conversion mode). To switch between modes, click on the "about" tab and the option is in the bottom right corner. This means that you can convert a retail version to a volume licence version, which may be necessary in order to activate. At least I know this to be true for MS Office in some cases. Please note that most anti-virus programs will detect this program as a threat. However, it is not a threat, at least not to the user, so you will need to create an exception for it within whatever program you use, and may need to disable real-time protection while you are performing an activation. So, to be on the safe side, disconnect from any networks/WIFI whilst doing this. Don't forget to turn back on your real time protection once you have activated, and before you reconnect to any networks! Hope that helps!

if you have the time you should reinstall windows 7 and do the free upgrade. thats what i did. then once the free licence was activated i just wiped the whole lot and installed windows 10 that is already activated because of the digital licence. im paranoid about stuff thats just the way i wanted to do it instead of the wee other ways to activate because that laptop is used by the other half for internet shopping etc and i was scared to use the cheats for activating it because of her internet shopping i know all that is a pain in the mud pit and probably not necessary but im a paranoid fker

I got my last key off of google.. few websites where people post keys up.. it activated last year and hasnt caused issues..

Bit like back in the day when you looked for serial numbers of items you wanted to report as faulty to get it replaced.

way to activate windows 10 without program.

h..ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l94vSZElLw

Back