windows 10 license key

hi buddy, when i click on those links it tells me that I don't have permission to view those pages. is that because they are from the vip lounge? or have i ran out of downloads. whats happening with that cause i'm kinda against the clock on this one.

hi buddy, when i click on those links it tells me that I don't have permission to view those pages. is that because they are from the vip lounge? or have i ran out of downloads. whats happening with that cause i'm kinda against the clock on this one.

Both in the VIP section mate ive PM'd you.

@Kryton you trying to make me jealous mate? you know I'm eager to get in that lounge. You're a bad man lol

I'm sorted now thanks for you're helps guys this is why I'm loving this site.

Cheers ferret

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mate it didn't worked for me I am loading windows 7 right now and then going to try the upgrade

Any chance I could get the link, I am getting Activate Windows.

Firstly are you upgrading to windows 10? If so you do not need a key. Download the update from microsoft and make a usb drive, Then format, install go online and all being well you will have a legal copy of windows 10.

Mate it didn't worked for me I am loading windows 7 right now and then going to try the upgrade

When you load windows 7 and activate it, run this download

Download Windows 10

No need for a licence key it will use a digital version from your Windows 7 activation

Windows 10 will be installed

you should be ok doing the upgrade route to. but just leave it without a key and it should activate once you have been online, just give it a day or so. the upgrade from windows 7 to 10 was free so it should be fine. It has always worked for me and i always keep the original download so i can used that USB.

I have even tried using kmspico then updated and that works fine too. But like i say dont just expect it to active instantly, just give it a day or so, dont forget to update it after you have installed that should speed up the activation

Win 10 is so easy to do they through it at you cos its crap lol

Now i am somewhat confused. I didn't put the link to the windows 10 download because i thought that you were not allowed to use links here. That is why i only said that you make the USB stick. The moral is of course if you follow the instructions then you will have a legal copy of windows on your machine.
I will go and re-read the rules and then next time i can be more clear. sorry if i confused you

Back