Windows 10 edge

@Mick

Hi m8 this is doing my head in since this morning I haven't been on any dodgy web site I turn off laptop did a few jobs around house, came back to laptop and bang cant make a post has to be a bug between edge and forum makers has to be :(

I have to ask the question though Napster, you are the only person with the problem?

I want to help, but no one else is having this issue... or I could go to Xenforo and ask for a support ticket.

Mick

@Mick

now I'm completely stuck now google crome has started doing the same thing so that's explorer 11, window edge and chrome that wont let me post where do I go from here, is it related to virgin media router (restarted loads) I'm just lost need help here chaps any ideas anyone

Napster

I have to ask the question though Napster, you are the only person with the problem?

I want to help, but no one else is having this issue... or I could go to Xenforo and ask for a support ticket.

Mick

I just lost m8 been using computers for years never come across this, I have formatted 3 times not installed anything and it goes within a day :( everything else I do works great facebook etc etc

I don't know if its the same issue, I don't think it is.

But have a look at this thread.

Microsoft Edge Problem

Might help out.

Mick

OK

formatted and windows edge is working at the moment I'm not going to install anything at all apart from updates and see what happens

chrome stopped working
Edge stopped working
IE 11 stopped working

firefox worked didn't like it

could this be laptop related and if so what could it be.

@Mick

this only started when I noticed chat bot at bottom of forum page (can I turn chat off)

Go into chat, settings and disable chat

yesterday on my main laptop I could not reply to any posts so I tried my other laptop and managed to be able to post (I explained in Bonus Ball thread)
later in the day my main laptop started working OK however today it has stopped again (I am writing this on my other laptop)
I use opera browser on both laptops

Not much I can do Napster.

I updated Xenforo today to the latest version, not seen anything on the actual Xenforo site telling me that there is a big Edge problem.

I would for now use another browser when using DW if you can't reply with edge.

Mick

Ooops that was on FF lol,but this post is deffo on Edge

It's a strange bug at moment mine is fine fingers crossed I set mine my to (Don't Block Cookies) and it seems to be working

Last edited:
I have recommended setting for cookies but if it happens again I will try blocking to see if that is the problem

gone pear shaped again !!!!
blocking cookies makes no difference

Back