Windows 10 edge

I think I have found the problem after trying various settings in my browser.
soon as I disabled my ad blocker it allowed me to post...I have enabled it again and it is still allowing me to post but I think after a set period of time it will start blocking me again,
next time it happens I will be able to prove 100%

I have adblock extention installed in edge at moment, I will leave it turned on for now and see what happens

Mine's gone tits up and all I added was nod32 virus scanner

On mobile making this post

Last edited:
EDIT: just removed NOD32 and I can now reply but still unsure why as I could make a post but not reply :(

@Mick

I'm going to try and explain with a couple of screen shots screen 01 this is what happens when I cant post, screen 02 this is what happens when I cant reply to a post, I will add they don't come at the same time when I cant reply I can make a post and other way round, this is what makes it really odd, as for NOD32 been using that as long as I have been a member of DW (I even pay for it) I reallyscreen01.PNGscreen02.PNG cant work this out, as for other not sure if there problems are the same hopefully they will explain

gone tits up again
tried turning off ad blocker but no joy
tried turning off my nod32, still no joy
have 2 laptops basically set up the same connected through the same system, one is working all the time the other when it feels like it??
problem is it is my main laptop that is giving problems.

would you believe whilst writing this post my main laptop is now ok !!!! I give up

EDIT: wrote this post before seeing last post

its gone again
I only get the box with the attach files box

@smoggie

its got me baffled cant pin point it to any software, its always different every time it goes tits up, if it was just edge but I had it with edge, chrome, and firefox.

wonder if its a windows 10 update?

my last update was the 13/03

also now noticed if I leave it sitting at the reply box it comes back on but as soon as I refresh page it stops again

im having the same problem now. before when i had it a page refresh would sort it but no luck now.

im on firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit) on MAC OS. ill try with another browser.
Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 5.22.34 p.m..png

seems to work ok on safari

so it not just windows 10 then hopefully it will get sorted very soon

Back