Win 10 Windows 10 Activation

Gents my windows 10 has updated and now needs reactivatin :-( Any 'tools' around ?

Cheers

is your windows 10 connected to an email? You could just use the activation troubleshooter?

jesus its very easy to get Windows crap 10

Use Microsoft Toolkit to activate it. You will need to repeat every 6 months.

EDIT: Or you could just buy it legally and not worry about product 'Hacktivation'.

I got fed up of running activations so i bought a product key from here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I thought for 11 quid it was worth a try..that was 2 years ago, it works great and at a fraction of the cost.
The product key was emailed to me within minutes of buying it.

I got fed up of running activations so i bought a product key from here

Code:

I thought for 11 quid it was worth a try..that was 2 years ago, it works great and at a fraction of the cost.
The product key was emailed to me within minutes of buying it.

Done the same myself, works fine. Got mine from an ebay seller.(make sure you check the feedback)

For not a lot of money you save yourself a lot of hassle.

There are many free ways, no need to buy illegal keys that could get blocked.

There are many free ways, no need to buy illegal keys that could get blocked.
So use illegal activators that most certainly get blocked anyway?
I say if you have spare 11 bucks go for it, ive used it twice so far and updates perfectly.

Even if it got blocked after 2 years i wouldnt feel cheated...

Double post :-/

free upgrade still works you could go that route install win7 use daz loader then upgrade to win 10 free

Yeh, if you have a win7 key pirate or installed you can still upgrade to win 10 free if you can get install files :)

So use illegal activators that most certainly get blocked anyway?
I say if you have spare 11 bucks go for it, ive used it twice so far and updates perfectly.

Even if it got blocked after 2 years i wouldnt feel cheated...

The problem is they don't sell the keys on a 1:1 basis. They will sell the keys multiple times. After a lots of reinstalls/uses the key may get blocked.

Not arguing about the cost, but I consider it a scam if it's been sold to others so they make 110 bucks if they sell it to 10 people... Just a principle.

Personally I prefer the tool method, because 0 cost - same risk. If you can't manager a 2 button solution ("Choose Windows, then choose Activate") then you probably should not be trying to use Windows itself.

Personally I prefer the tool method, because 0 cost - same risk. If you can't manager a 2 button solution ("Choose Windows, then choose Activate") then you probably should not be trying to use Windows itself.
I love the irony in that sentence.

Actually M$ activation servers are broken right now and accepting ANY activation on clean installs. Stick a spare drive and install Win10, get a HWID registered and your done.

Or change your key to the generic OEM/Retail key for new install and try and activate.

From an Admin command prompt:

Code:

Last edited:
Back