win-exployer script

nicko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been trying to unlock a rom 11 card with no luck could someone please tell me if the script should look like this,using win-explorer 5.42,pot is set to 2.2h's,dips are 2&5 on the rest are off,using a 10v..1.2A modem power supply,script is multprovider multirom release ver 1 please help.

Multiprovider MultiRom script for Rom 10 and Rom 11 cards (both normal and 6300)
Now with experimental support for Rom 11 provider 40,55,5B and 5D cards - dunno if it will work tho

Do NOT remove card while script is running!!!

Card is a Rom 11 RevB0C (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FF delay, our VCC is about 30 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FE delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08
!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FC delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FA delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F9 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+

no m8 the vcc is all mest up what t911 have you got i had the same prob chang the pot setting

nicko said:
Been trying to unlock a rom 11 card with no luck could someone please tell me if the script should look like this,using win-explorer 5.42,pot is set to 2.2h's,dips are 2&5 on the rest are off,using a 10v..1.2A modem power supply,script is multprovider multirom release ver 1 please help.

Multiprovider MultiRom script for Rom 10 and Rom 11 cards (both normal and 6300)
Now with experimental support for Rom 11 provider 40,55,5B and 5D cards - dunno if it will work tho

Do NOT remove card while script is running!!!

Card is a Rom 11 RevB0C (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FF delay, our VCC is about 30 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FE delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08

QUOTE]

I've a t911 that I got from Gadget galore that does the very same thing with most rom11 cards and nothing but reset reset reset on rom10 cards. The prob was the t911 because I got another one from another site and that was fine

yes i have got a t911 from Gadget galore and i had the same prob i thort it was f**ked but its just the pot settings m8

Last edited:
jase02476 said:
yes i have got a t911 from Gadget galore and i had the same prob i thort it was f**ked but its just the pot settings m8

I have changed the pot settings to what it says in the tut but give up on the damn thing and got a new one that works fine but would be nice to get this old one going again in case the other ever breaks

Back