win-exployer script

nicko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been trying to unlock a rom 11 card with no luck could someone please tell me if the script should look like this,using win-explorer 5.42,pot is set to 2.2h's,dips are 2&5 on the rest are off,using a 10v..1.2A modem power supply,script is multprovider multirom release ver 1 please help.

Multiprovider MultiRom script for Rom 10 and Rom 11 cards (both normal and 6300)
Now with experimental support for Rom 11 provider 40,55,5B and 5D cards - dunno if it will work tho

Do NOT remove card while script is running!!!

Card is a Rom 11 RevB0C (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FF delay, our VCC is about 30 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FE delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08
!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FC delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FA delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F9 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
no m8 the vcc is all mest up what t911 have you got i had the same prob chang the pot setting

westside

Reaction score
nicko said:
Been trying to unlock a rom 11 card with no luck could someone please tell me if the script should look like this,using win-explorer 5.42,pot is set to 2.2h's,dips are 2&5 on the rest are off,using a 10v..1.2A modem power supply,script is multprovider multirom release ver 1 please help.

Multiprovider MultiRom script for Rom 10 and Rom 11 cards (both normal and 6300)
Now with experimental support for Rom 11 provider 40,55,5B and 5D cards - dunno if it will work tho

Do NOT remove card while script is running!!!

Card is a Rom 11 RevB0C (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FF delay, our VCC is about 30 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FE delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08

QUOTE]

I've a t911 that I got from Gadget galore that does the very same thing with most rom11 cards and nothing but reset reset reset on rom10 cards. The prob was the t911 because I got another one from another site and that was fine

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
yes i have got a t911 from Gadget galore and i had the same prob i thort it was f**ked but its just the pot settings m8

Last edited:

westside

Reaction score
jase02476 said:
yes i have got a t911 from Gadget galore and i had the same prob i thort it was f**ked but its just the pot settings m8

I have changed the pot settings to what it says in the tut but give up on the damn thing and got a new one that works fine but would be nice to get this old one going again in case the other ever breaks

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
sorry m8 have you still got the old one

TEST