win a Porsche Boxster

jon2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
just received this, thought i would post it for a good cause and a chance to win a porshe. jon :)

Dear

You could win a Porsche Boxster S, just by sending a penny by text.

That's a 260bhp, 3.2 roadster – for 1p
Find out how.

Terms and Conditions apply.
Texts charged at standard rates.

In This Issue

You could win a Porsche!

Donate to BBC Children in Need

Learn about PayPal Mobile

Text to pay family and Friends!

Play It Safe

We take care of all the security details. We keep your transactions and all financial details private and confidential, even if your mobile gets lost or ir stolen, Learn more about protection at no additional cost.

Pennies for Pudsey

Your penny goes directly to the BBC Children in Need Appeal

Send this to your friends so they can donate to Pudsey and enter our Porsche promotion for a chance to win too.

BBC Children in Need is a registered charity number 802502.

What is PayPal Mobile?

PayPal Mobile is an exciting new way to pay! Whether you are shopping, giving money to friends and family or donating to your favourite charity.
Find out more.

Pay Friends and Family – By Text

Pay friends and family through your mobile Texting your payments isn't limited to charity giving, you can also send money to your friends and family – or anyone with a mobile number! Learn More.

SOUNDS VERY IFFFY , i would steer clear of it

just received this, thought i would post it for a good cause and a chance to win a porshe. jon :)

Dear

You could win a Porsche Boxster S, just by sending a penny by text.

That's a 260bhp, 3.2 roadster – for 1p
Find out how.

Terms and Conditions apply.
Texts charged at standard rates.

In This Issue

You could win a Porsche!

Donate to BBC Children in Need

Learn about PayPal Mobile

Text to pay family and Friends!

Play It Safe

We take care of all the security details. We keep your transactions and all financial details private and confidential, even if your mobile gets lost or ir stolen, Learn more about protection at no additional cost.

Pennies for Pudsey

Your penny goes directly to the BBC Children in Need Appeal

Send this to your friends so they can donate to Pudsey and enter our Porsche promotion for a chance to win too.

BBC Children in Need is a registered charity number 802502.

What is PayPal Mobile?

PayPal Mobile is an exciting new way to pay! Whether you are shopping, giving money to friends and family or donating to your favourite charity.
Find out more.

Pay Friends and Family – By Text

Pay friends and family through your mobile Texting your payments isn't limited to charity giving, you can also send money to your friends and family – or anyone with a mobile number! Learn More.

wots the link then to send my penny m8

Paypal is scammers in their own service, but this is a 1 off for charity..

Back