Will i get a signal

Just about give up on this
Working fine on my box where is removal section ?
Would this work or brick the box 🤔 by using backup image of vu-zero usb and updating the vu solo2
Menu-Plugins then red button to remove plugins or drivers.

You carnt use a Zero backup image on any other box mate.

OK cheers Ferret did download every usb driver just to see if it found one suitable but nope oh well give up thanks again to all

If you mean plugins Red is is to check what is installed and if you select what you want to remove it will ask you for a choice select it and it removes it.
Plugins Green you add to box.
Only use images for MAKE and Model of box

When you go to plugins, green is to install. Red is to remove.

You cannot flash a zero image on a solo2. However, you can make a list of what is installed and install that on the solo2.

Yes I should have said I have download plugins instead of just saying download
Oh well this vu duo not playing so give up thanks anyway chaps đź‘Ť

Hold on now you say its a Vu Duo you have?

Did you try a different port for the usb tuner?

If you read back a few posts i said a friend of mine asked me if I could setup his vu solo2 to connect to a terrestrial tv aerial like I have set up MY vu-zero but tried and failed and yes have tried different ports including the port in the front of the solo2

So post 66 dvb/t tuner is shown.

But does not on the box you have you have tried for him is like a bad install and make sure others are not present and remove and install a fresh copy if needed.

Dare i ask if this box is a genuine model and not a copy/clone which also might have a bearing on things?

If this is a genuine Solo 2, you should still be able to get it to work. Installing all the drivers is counter productive. Discussing scanning when the tuner is not installed is also jumping the gun. You can solve this if you are methodical. You may need to get console logs as well and hopefully respond in a timely manner.

I also wonder if the 64GB USB drive is causing a conflict. Best to try without it. As before, deep standby first before removing/adding items.

Also, on other threads it says you need this driver:
ct2-usb-dvbsky-t330 (1.0-r0.0)
dvb-usb-dvbsky-classic driver

The Turbo SE needs the dvb-usb-dvbsky-classic driver and should work with all Vu+ boxes.

Not too sure which tuner you have, this is why we asked for a picture. When the USB tuner is connected, please issue this command using putty or similar and post back the result

lsusb

Last edited:
If you read back a few posts i said a friend of mine asked me if I could setup his vu solo2 to connect to a terrestrial tv aerial like I have set up MY vu-zero but tried and failed and yes have tried different ports including the port in the front of the solo2

Back