wikileaks insurance file a must have.

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I do hope this link is preserved by this site and maybe the file too. The file is encrypted and may never be needed. It's an insurance policy created by the author of the wiki leak on the afghan war. Over 90,000 soldier/spec ops stories have been published on the war,with 15000 of the most revealing stories excluded but kept on file. A lot of people believe that the 15000 stories are being kept as an insurance policy against the government agency that may wish to rid the world of persons who are involved with the publication of the stories. The password for this document will be released should any of the people involved meet a suspicious death. I have read a few stories already and they were bad enough like the chopper gunner that mangled a white van containing an old man and two children. I dread to think what the insurance files contain. Interested in preserving freedom of speach then. Start reading here.... Kabul War Diary interested in maintaining the life of the file or maybe trying to open the file get it here... http://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256 or here... (SHA1: cce54d3a8af370213d23fcbfe8cddc8619a0734c) the file is 1.4gb in size and aes256 encryption applied it might be worth keeping this file and keeping an eye on where this story takes us. Deffo worth reading through the 90000 war stories/documents. Hell they even contain pictures for those who can't read ;)

Well this should keep the countries who back terror happy,along with the anti war protesters.

Personally I think they should program a cruise missile with wikileaks address

just an update on this ....july 31, 2010 4:16 PM PDT Researcher detained a U.S. border, U.S. border, questioned about Wikileaks Wikileaks....I hope dw don't mind me using this thread as a way of reporting old news etc,its just I think this story is under pressed in the media for obvious reasons. At least the Chinese/russians don't live under the false impression of living in a free society. news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20012253-245.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20
In response to the above. All I'm saying is there is no harm in the truth. I'm betting if we wasnt lied to in the begining by Blair and bush our men wouldn't be dying as we type. Our soldiers deserve a voice because god knows they don't get the pay or the armor/investment they deserve. If anything the fog of war has been cleared a bit. while those who instigate war are. The only ones to be harmed by this report.

Last edited:
Back