wiinja2

skello

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello all just chipped my wii but i dunno if it has worked as it plays the original discs but wont play a gc image i downloaded off a torrent
how if any do i know if the chip is working?

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@ skello, is it easy, and how much was yr chip, and where from, i am tempted to do my sisters.

cheers in advance.

gopher2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello all just chipped my wii but i dunno if it has worked as it plays the original discs but wont play a gc image i downloaded off a torrent
how if any do i know if the chip is working?

you might have a d2b chip which aint compatable with wiinja the new wiinja v2 is theres a thread somewhere to compare the serial on bottom of the wii as 2 wheather the wiinja will work.

@Highlander iv just ordered a wiinja v2 cost me £21 free shipping iv done a friends as well took 20min start to finish solder 5 wires and done the hardest part is takin apart the wii lol

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna see if my sister will let me do hers.

i nearly typed 'gonna see if my sister will let me mod her wii' but i knew i would get some comments lol.

mr nagra

Inactive User
Reaction score
as said above always check for compatability before purchasing any modded equipment as companies always do this for a number of reasons 1 is cost and the other is to combat piracy ,good luck on your outcome i am sure u will have no problem in selling the chip or if u wait i am sure there will be a compatible chip for that model

TEST