Wiikey updates/configs

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
here i will attach the Wiikey iso files ready to burn using your normal wii burning program. (i use nero)

Please update your console to latest f/w currently 3.2E via internet

Wiikey 1.9g for Super Mario Galaxy fix attached below, just unrar and burn it is 2.13mb now, but once unrarred it will be about 1.5gb

Last edited:
and here a couple other updates/configs.

wiikey config 1.2
wiikey config 1.3
recovery disc

and here is another boot DVD if you are having problems.

same again, burn this to DVD-R at a slow speed to ensure a deeper burn.

insert DVD in wii, gamecube icon will appear in 1st window, use wiimote to select it, then use gamecube controller from here on and follow on screen guide.

[2008-03-26] SSBB Update Released for Wiikey!

We are pleased to be able to announce the release of Firmware Update 1.9s for Wiikey. This fixes the issue with original SSBB discs not working and it should also no longer be possible to render the chip inoperable by using patched config discs. A new config option to block system updates from DVD is also supported.

i have filechopped the PAL image, so you can download, unrar, and burn straight to disc.

it will unrar to 1.35gb

Last edited:
1.9s Config

here is the wiikey 1.9s config disc.

2 versions to download if you choose.

one is in original format taken straight from wiikey.cn, and the other is filechopped by myself, and is tested working.

i have uploaded a couple of screenshots from my TV too with the disc inserted.

I have a Wiikey 2, but I dont know where to find the Wiikey apps, are they included along with the chip? I never received a cd whith mine. The Wiikey website only hosts the operating software for the Wiikey.

Thanks

Lucky

I have a Wiikey 2, but I dont know where to find the Wiikey apps, are they included along with the chip? I never received a cd whith mine. The Wiikey website only hosts the operating software for the Wiikey.

Thanks

Lucky

your better posting in the wii section mate not the stickies you will get more help that way also the stickies can be kept clear

Back